Monday 14 July 2008

Update

No, I haven't gone away - it's just that I'm actually using the U810 for real work rather than messing about with it. It works well enough to be very effective - I now have to stop pressing the Super (Windows to the plebs out there) key when using cursor keys on conventional keyboards.

Lots of things to do...
  • Compile the keyboard lights driver
  • Elisa 0.5.1 is out
  • VMWare server - yes it works OK and the efficient memory page recovery means 1GB is not too onerous
  • Patch mesa with the xrandr rotation fix
  • Look at coordinate rotation for the mouse - I think this is something xrandr should do too but doesn't seem to

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Neil - I was wondering if you found the solution to the Keyboard Lights functionality.

I usually work at the night time, and a keyboard light functionality is very critical to work. Hope your response is positive.